|Sadly, the records were incomplete. - Allul
|No matter what we put on you, you always make it look like a total mess! - L'Arc
This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Arc Rise Fantasia Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.
"I like you, I really do, but I have a job to do."
Leslie Ferrarti joins the party as a guest earlier in the game during the mission in Antrax where she expresses having her own motives and reasons for doing what she does. She chooses to join Alf's group after the events where Alf is revealed to be the second Child of Eesa.
She later assists the party gain as a guest briefly during the events in the Ebur Ruins before returning to Alf's group. She aids the party again as a guest during the events of the attack on Opalus and eventually chooses to join with L'arc's group and stays on as an official party member after her sister is rescued from being executed.
Gameplay Stats Edit
Similarly to Niko, Leslie is a Gunner who utilizes dual guns and can equip any of the weapons that the player has for Niko. She has the most range out of all the characters and the quickest attack animation, allowing her to attack first since she doesn't have to get close to her target.
Stat-wise, Leslie has the highest natural speed, while also possessing above average defense and resistance, allowing her to function as a support character since she can conduct actions quicker. She can shoot raystones quickly, throw items in a pinch, and help in syncing magic as long as she isn't leading it. Her strength and magic, however, are somewhat low and doesn't possess much offensive capabilities. Her hit points are also below average when compared to the other characters.
*When Leslie gains her ultimate weapon, Q.E.F., its Secret Arm Force adds 100pts. to her Luck stat, effectively giving her the highest luck but this only occurs post-game.
Leslie contains a variety of offensive Excel Acts with a few support ones, with an emphasis put on area-of-effect attacks. Photon Line is a good Excel Act since it's AP cost is low while its SP value is high, making it very good to use in Trinity Acts. Healing Bullet acts as a small quick heal, giving her more of a supporting role and Aerial Assault covers a wide range.
Leslie has a bit of a flirtatious personality and enjoys using it to tease other people especially L'arc. However she sometimes uses this as a front to hide how she is really feeling as she does not want to express her real feelings in front of the other party members. Leslie is one of the more mysterious members of the party, opting to not reveal her motives to the party and even be willing to betray someone for her own gain. She also has an aggressive side as shown through her time as Serge's torture when she was with Alf's group; this is also something she doesn't fail to remind Serge of in certain dialogues. Leslie also acts as a big sister figure to Cecille and Ryfia, sharing feminine knowledge with them and trying to guide them, although they don't always realize it as such. While she is often distant and has her own motives, she really is someone who yearns to come home and be with her sister, and cannot bring herself to let go of the guilt of not being able to protect Lord Douglas and for loving him as well. While her flirtatious side is a front, in reality, Leslie is a determined, friendly, and protective person who will lay down her life for her country and those she love.
Leslie has a sister named Angie who currently lives in Carbunculus City. Her best friend is Current head senator Shelly Greenhill and they have known each other for some time. It is not ever mentioned where Leslie was originally born or raised however it is known that she attended the military academy in Opalus where she became a respected student and eventually joined the Archon Unit where she worked her way up to Captain. At some point in this time her sister fell in love with a senator by the name of Douglas who was eventually assassinated by Q.E.D. prompting her to leave her position as captain and do everything in her power to find out information on Q.E.D. which was the main reason she went with Alf's group as Q.E.D. as the organization was targeting Adele. Leslie seemed to grow very distant with her sister during the span between Douglas' involvement with her sister and her leave as captain. This is eventually revealed to have been because Leslie too had fallen in love with Douglas despite the fact that her sister and him were already in a relationship and Leslie holds it against herself that she ever felt that way. Leslie eventually faces her sister again trying to rekindle their relationship and says one day she hopes to return home to her sister.
-After Niko's death if the player visits General Freya's room (it is the first room on the right that leads to Alf's formerly Weiss' office) she will give L'arc a gun (orginally meant as a present to Niko) for him to give to Leslie. The name of the weapon is Bennex which is also Niko's last name and can provide the secret skill of boosting offensive excel act power which is suited to Leslie since she lacks great offensive power.
-At some point after you obtain Leslie as an official party member if you return to Angie's house via the maid's entrance the maid will present Leslie with her old Archon unit uniform that Angie had saved for Leslie.
|Brutal Cannon||25%||3||--||Untyped||Single target untyped damage. Attack always goes first.|
|Healing Bullet||35%||3||--||---||Single target minor heal, ally only.|
|Crescent Edge||40%||4||--||Untyped||Area of effect untyped damage, Dispel effect.|
|Sonic Rage||55%||5||--||Lightning||Single target untyped damage, last hit is Lightning.|
|Photon Line||70%||5||45||Light||Area of effect Light damage.|
|Blitz Boost||75%||6||51||---||Area of effect buff centered on self, add Blitz.|
|Aerial Assault||100%||8||56||Untyped||Area of effect untyped damage.|
- Leslie's outfit was changed in the North American release to keep the rating consistent with the Japanese version. Her top was changed to show less of her breasts.
- She has an uncanny resemblance to Sarah Farron from the Final Fantasy XIII series.
- Leslie is the only character to be fought as a boss before becoming a fully playable character.
- Leslie starts off with the most initial Excel Acts, having learned 4 when she joins the party in Antrax and through Oceansong Road.
- It is hinted throughout the game that Leslie secretly loved Douglas, Angie's wife, but either she never pursued those feelings or was rejected. It is hinted through dialogue that Lord Douglas chose Angie over her, something that Leslie is content with.
- Out of all the playable characters, Leslie joins the party as a guest member the most amount of times.
- She first joins the party in Antrax after Adele is kidnapped.
- She joins for the second time in the Ebur Ruins and accompanies L'arc's group.
- During the events of defending Opalus, she joins briefly in Resolvent Iceberg twice.
- Leslie joins the party in defeating Paula and Luna and throughout the Senate Dungeon.
- Leslie shares her first Excel Act, Brutal Cannon, with Niko, except she shoots her gun from the right of the screen due to her being right-handed.
- Leslie is very similar to Judith in Tales of Vesperia in terms of personality and appearance.
- Both are very beautiful and are also very flirtatious to the main protagonist.
- They betray the party for their own motives and are willing to put themselves in danger for the ones they love, with Leslie protecting Angie and Judith protecting Ba'al.
- Both roam around the world away from their homeland, with Judith having a different mentality while Leslie exiles herself.
- Judith and Leslie are the last permanent party members to join.
- Leslie is he tallest female playable character, being 5'6.